Kubernetes Integration with Python-CGI
- It can launch pods with specific name given by users.
- Run deployment using image and name given by the user.
- Expose services on given user input port number.
- Scale the replica according to user needs.
- Delete complete environment created.
- Delete specific resources given by the user.
- Linux OS
- Minikube installed
- Should know basics of Kubernetes
Start mini kube setup using minikube start command
>> minikube start
Use minikube status command to check minikube status
>> minikube status
We can see that minikube is running in VM box
This is a front end code
Backend python code
Note: Give all Credential to admin.config file in local directory
UI output page here we can run any commands
This application is work properly you can execute all type kubectl command…..
Thanks for visiting so far, if you like the blog don’t forget to clap 50 :)